Whitefox is expanding its global activities and is looking for an
Process Engineer to plan and coordinate activities relating to the design, modification and operation of production processes for customer projects, including monitoring modifications and upgrades and troubleshooting existing processes.
- Respond to clients request to obtain information used in process analysis to create material, component and energy balances.
- Conduct process simulations, improve existing processes and develop new processes.
- Originate and apply simulation tools to optimize pinch analysis.
- Develop plant layouts in collaboration with design, engineering and technical team.
- Design processes with focus on simplicity, technical and commercial efficiency.
- Create equipment specification data sheets, line lists and tie-in lists.
- Equipment sizing and design (e.g. heat exchangers, pumps, membrane modules, distillation/extraction columns).
- Process engineering calculations, equipment selection & procurement and fabrication monitoring.
- Plant commissioning, start-up and support.
- Develop understanding of membrane separation theory, theoretical multi-component models.
- Implement membrane characteristics and design in collaboration with Research Engineers and Technicians.
- Maintain detailed and thorough documentation.
- Supervise junior engineers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post secondary education in engineering, ideally in chemistry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal and external parties.
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, and ability to overcome obstacles.
- Manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Strong knowledge of process simulation, Visual Basic, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Second language in addition to English desired
Start date: immediate.
If interested in this position then please send
cover letter and resume to email@example.com.